We have alliances with other businesses and access to a variety of contracting vehicles. Please contact us for more information on contracting options and how to do business with T3W.
GSA OASIS Small Business
OASIS and OASIS Small Business (SB) are multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services. These contracts:
• Span many areas of expertise and mission spaces;
• Span multiple professional service disciplines;
• Allow flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level; and
• Allow ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level.
More background can be found at GSA OASIS website
Our T3W OASIS SB flyer can be found here: OASIS Flyer
News related to our OASIS successes can be found here: T3W News
The OASIS SB Contract and all modifications can be found here: OASIS SB Contract
For information, please contact Deb West at firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 298-0888
SBA 8(a) Business Development Program
The SBA 8(a) Business Development Program provides federal agencies with convenient and easy-to-use mechanisms to obtain a wide variety of services from small disadvantaged businesses. It also allows for the award of sole-source and limited-competition contracts.
For information, please contact Lisa Carman at (619) 298-0888.
Contract Name: SeaPort Enhanced T3W Contract Number: N00178-15-D-8450
Sponsor: Naval Sea Systems Command
Business Ownership: 8(a) SDB SB WOSB EDWOSB: Economically Disadvantaged Woman-owned Small Business certified as an 8(a)
Features and Benefits
The features and benefits of the SeaPort Enhanced (Seaport-e) Contract are:
• This contract offers a full range of professional services in support of Navy programs.
• All of the Virtual SYSCOM (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVSUP, SPAWAR, and NAVFAC), MSC, SSP, and USMC and their related Program Executive Offices (PEOs) and field activities are supported by this contract.
• The T3W Team provides professional program management, engineering, research and development, IT support, and functional administrative management support services in the 22 functional areas in Zones 2, 3, 4, and 6 in the statement of work.
• Sponsored by the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) the SeaPort Enhanced Contract is a 15-year, multiple-award ID / IQ contract to provide all aspects of professional support services required by the Navy’s SYSCOMs and their related Program Executive Offices (PEOs) and field activities.
• The total ceiling for this contract is $41.7 billion.
• This contract provides a vehicle to procure professional program management, engineering, logistics and financial management support services for authorized users through all phases of ship, aircraft, and weapon system lifecycles – technology development, concept exploration, design, specification development, construction / production, test and evaluation, certification, operation, maintenance, improvement / modernization and operations and program support.
Getting Started Contract information, instructions for preparing task orders and SOWs, and procedures for the fully electronic task solicitation and ordering system can be found on the Seaport Acquisition Portal (www.seaport.navy.mil). Additional information is also available by contacting one of the T3W Program Managers (below). Customers who have questions on preparing or submitting task orders or SOWs should contact the Government Contact listed below.
T3W Contacts for Program, Technical, and Customer Satisfaction Questions:
Lisa Carman, Program Manager
T3W Team Members:
380 New York Street
Redlands, CA 92373
General Dynamics Information Technology, Inc.
3211 Jermantown Road
Fairfax, VA 22030-2844
Koam Engineering Systems, Inc.
9325 Sky Park Court, Suite 300
San Diego, CA 92123
6405 Mira Mesa Blvd. Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92121
13800 Coppermine Road, Suite 307
Herndon, VA 20171
Seaport Enhanced Contracting Officer: Seaport-e PCO NSWC Dahlgren Division 17320 Dahlgren Road Dahlgren, VA 22448-5 100 (540) 653-7087 SEAPORT_EPCO@navy.mil
T3W Experience: T3W is proud to have been selected as a provider of services under the SeaPort-e vehicle. T3W is committed to serving as the trusted agent for design, engineering, management, program support, and information technology services for the Navy. Over the past ten years, T3W has established an excellent working relationship with the US Navy and has successfully supported multiple tasks for numerous business lines.
Quality Assurance: T3W is ISO 9001 Certified. As a growing women-owned, small business, T3W is constantly looking for ways to improve the quality of our processes and sharpen our focus on serving clients. We have a proven QA/QC approach for processing data and managing tasks for the Navy. At T3W we are committed to ensuring excellence in our contract performance and products. Client satisfaction is our most important business objective.
We recognize that T3W’s accomplishments are achieved through the professionalism and technical competence of our employees. We encourage team work, initiative, recognize individual contribution, and treat each person with respect and fairness. As our company grows, we strive to provide ample opportunity for individual growth.
We maintain the highest standards of ethics and business conduct, and operate at all times within the laws of the countries in which we do business. We identify and respond aggressively to new opportunities, and commit to success in each undertaking.